Delivery Timeframe – Covid 19
Please be aware that during the current period our delivery agents are unable to guarantee next working day delivery. Every effort will be made to get your parcel delivered at the earliest opportunity, but we would ask for your patience if it takes an extra day or two during this difficult time.
1. General terms and conditions of purchase. Outlined below are the terms applicable to the purchase involving Orio UK ("Orio") and the "Customer", referred to jointly as the "Parties". The term "Customer" relates to the person whose account is used for the purchase and which therefore constitutes the party making the purchase in this contract with Orio. All wholesale Customers are required to be UK VAT registered. By confirming an order, the Customer accepts the terms and conditions outlined herein. Orio does not accept liability for any printing or typing errors. Orio reserves the right to make changes to these contract terms. Customers will be notified of any changes to the sales offer or terms when they place an order.
2. Payment terms. Payments must be made using the payment method selected on the website. When the purchase has been completed, an order confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the Customer. Title of the goods sold by Orio is only transferred to the Customer when payment has been received in full.
3. Delivery terms. Products will be delivered in accordance with established international standards [Incoterms 2010] and direct to the delivery address provided by the Customer using Orio’s delivery partners. Orio will inform the Customer of any expected delays in delivering the products. Orio reserves the right to cancel submitted orders, for example if the product is no longer available, a change in supplier is required, production from the supplier is for some reason constrained or suspended, or any other factors outside Orio’s control. Orio also reserves the right to cancel orders, for example in the case of a suspected or existing breach of contract, misuse, exploitive use of sales programmes, abuse of authority being exceeded or other unauthorised use of the Customer's account or the ordering service as a whole.
4. Right of return. The Customer has 14 days right of return following receipt of the product, but the return request must be made in writing. The customer is responsible for paying the return shipping costs. To ensure that the return is accepted, the product must be returned complete, unused and undamaged, including packaging, any manuals and in a re-saleable condition. The return period begins when the product is delivered to the Customer. If a returned product is not accepted, the Customer will not be credited.
5. Product warranty. Orio provides a 36-month (24,000 mile) warranty on the Saab Original products it sells and a 24-month Warranty on Saab Select products. The warranty period begins on the day when the product is purchased and delivered to the Customer. The warranty only covers faults that occur as a result of original defects in the products purchased from Orio. Faults caused by other circumstances, for example poor fitting, storage conditions and general wear and tear are not covered. Serviceable items, Consumable goods, items designed to wear out along with any merchandise are not covered by the warranty. Warranty is for replacement of product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products. Proof of mileage will be required. Warranty is invalid if product is used for taxi/hire car, racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. Warranty does not cover noise or normal wear and tear. Further details of the Warranty Policy can be obtained on request from Orio UK. The warranty gives the Customer the right to be reimbursed for the price the Customer paid for the product. Any replacement product is not covered by a new warranty period commencing; only the remaining warranty period from the original product applies. Warranty does not apply to damage caused by transport, damage to spare parts during unpacking or the incorrect delivery of products. Claims of this kind are processed under the terms of section 6 below.
5.1 Warranty Claims. Orio must receive notification of warranty claims within 7 days of when the customer becomes aware of a failure. Orio will supply a replacement part for the failed item under the terms of the warranty. Products must be returned under warranty, unless this has been approved in writing by Orio. All products that have been replaced under warranty will be regarded as Orio's property. Orio has the right to request that the replaced products are inspected and to collect information about warranty claims and/or products in order to identify the cause of the fault or to begin an audit and/or inspection. If a part cannot be replaced, a credit will be applied to the corresponding payment method that the Customer completed the purchase with Orio and a note of confirmation will be sent to the Customer’s registered e-mail address.
5.2 Complaints. Claims against Orio as a result of faults in products or other problems in fulfilling an order, which are not covered by the warranty or the right of return as described in sections 4 and 5 above, must be submitted in writing to Orio within 30 days of the products being received. If the Customer does not make a claim as described above, this will constitute an unconditional renouncement of a claim concerning the products that were ordered. Claims can only be made concerning faults that occurred before the delivery of the products. Products will be regarded as faulty if parts of a set are missing, or if the quantity or type of product delivered does not correspond with the order. If the complaint is approved, Orio will redeliver the product that was ordered, unless the Customer asks for the order to be reimbursed or cancelled. If a claim is rejected, Orio will inform the Customer accordingly. Orio can request that products which are the subject of claims are returned to Orio. If Orio asks for a product to be returned, Orio will pay the shipping costs, providing that the Customer returns the product in accordance with the shipping instructions given by Orio. If the Customer has not received any information from Orio within one month of the claim being accepted, the product can be scrapped. Only claimed products that are formally approved in writing should be returned to Orio. Products must be returned complete, including packaging, in the same condition that they were received. If it emerges after inspection that the products are not complete, or faulty, or that they have not been handled correctly in accordance with the instructions provided, Orio reserves the right to reduce or recharge any credit that has been paid.
6. Other information Claims relating to the right of return, the product warranty or general complaints must be made in writing to email@example.com, unless otherwise stated.
6.1 Limitation of liability. Orio shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions, due to an event beyond our control, including but not limited to any act of nature, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of a sale contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen Therefore, Orio will not be held liable for compensation or consequential damages resulting from incorrect or insufficient information being given to the Customer or another party, regardless of the content or form of the information. Furthermore, Orio will not be held liable for delayed or missing deliveries, beyond what is stated above. If the limitation of liability is in contravention of the law, the liability for damages will be limited to direct damages caused to the Customer by intentional or gross negligence.
8. General Information. This website is operated by Orio UK with company number 078448402 and registered address Unit 30a, Cranfield Innovation Centre, University Way, Cranfield, MK43 0BT. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions; ”You” and ”Your” refers to you, the person who is accessing this website and accepting the Terms and Conditions of this Website. ”We”, ”Ourselves” and ”Us”, refers to Orio UK or if applicable our representatives and associates. Orio reserve the right to modify or delete any content on this Website at our own discretion, without any prior notice or liability. All rights to all content on this Website, including, but not limited to, the design, text, photographs, images, sounds, video, software, website layout and code on the Website are owned or licensed by Orio. You are not permitted to use this content outside the scope and intention of this Website, unless expressly approved by Orio. Orio are the owner and/or authorised user of all types of trademarks featured on this Website. Orio are also the owner of any copyrights, designs, trade dresses, patents, and other intellectual property rights that are used on this Website (the “Intellectual Property”).